Hiboy ECOM 14 Eco Friendly Fat Tire Electric Scooter

$539.99 $899.99 Save 40%

Color : Black



 to get Extra 5% Off

EAN: 6974123312170

Elevate your riding with the Hiboy ECOM Eco Friendly fat tire electric scooter. This electric scooter with seat offers assistance in traveling larger miles with its adjustable seat and removable basket to meet everyone's different needs. It is equipped with a max 450W Motor that takes the speed of this electric scooter up to 22 mph in a few seconds. Its 14-inch big and fat wheels can easily handle 15-degree hills for inclined climbing. 

The Hiboy ECOM Eco Friendly fat tire electric scooter is the perfect choice when you need to cover short to medium commutes. It has a large 48V 10Ah high-efficiency lithium-ion battery that lasts up to 30 miles. The dual-brake and disc brake features allow a comfortable and smooth ride even on busy roads. With two speed modes, LED headlight, and taillight, the Hiboy ECOM Eco Friendly fat tire electric scooter is perfect for light commuting and travel. Its foldable mechanism helps carry it along anywhere you travel. 

Visa PayPal Affirm Mastercard American Express JCB Afterpay Apple Pay Discover Klarna Google Pay Shop Pay Amazon

All products are free shipping with delivery in 2-6 business days.

We follow industry best practices to protect your personal information.

Expert support available 24/7. Contact us at us.support@hiboy.com anytime for assistance.

$539.99 $899.99 Save 40%
Unrivaled Riding Adventure! 

From its powerful motor and adaptable riding modes to its sleek, portable design, customizable handlebar the ECOM 14 stands out as a true game-changer. It also features a detachable basket, removable seat, and advanced safety enhancements.

Unrivaled Riding Adventure! 
Dual Brake System +
 450W Motor +
Basket-style cargo carrier +
Wider Deck +
Product Details


  • Handlebar Width (inch) 22.4
  • Deck Length (inch) 16.1
  • Deck Width (inch) 9.0
  • Overall Length (inch) 55.7
  • Overall Height (inch) 47.2
  • Standing Height (inch) 41.1
  • Folded Height (inch) 24.4
  • Maximum Load (lb) 220
  • net weight (lb) 57.1


  • Max Speed 22 MPH
  • Unfolded 55.7*22.4*47.2inch
  • CHARGING TIME 5-6 Hours
  • Net Weight 57.1 lbs
  • Max Load 220lbs / 100kg
  • Recommended Age 16-50 years old
  • Max Range 31 miles
  • Max Slope 15°
  • IP Rating IPX4
  • Battery 48V 10Ah
  • Tire 14 Inch pneumatic Tires
  • motor 450W powerful Motor


  • Hiboy ECOM 14 Eco Friendly Fat Tire Electric Scooter:1
  • changer:1
  • axle nuts:2
  • wahser:2
  • axle blot:1
  • wrech:2
  • Allen wrech:4
  • nuts(E):3
  • screws(F):8
  • Basket:1
  • Seat cushion:1
  • Front Wheel:1
Ask Questions

We will complete 85% of the assembly, and the customer will assemble the remaining 15% by themselves. And the rest is very simple to assemble, so you don’t have to worry about not being able to assemble it.

The max load is 220lbs.

Yes it come with the seat. The seat is detachable. You can remove the seat or the basket any time you don't want them. It is very easy to remove.

Yes it can. However, we recommend not to use it on grass, it is not good for grass.

What Online Reviewers Say
Real Hiboy ECOM 14 Customers
Real Testimonials

Customer Reviews

Based on 197 reviews
AJ Allen

Well right now, I still haven't received my front tire for the scooter. It arrived missing one. I haven't been able to ride it yet in the two weeks I've had it. My Father and I both have a VE1 Pro, and we love them. You're a great company, and I hope to receive my tire so I can ride my ECOM 14.

Greta Lott (Sumner, US)
Zippy Fun..!🤩

Love this Zippy scooter.! 🛴 Easy to put together, folds down to fit in the back of my Suv..! Nice quality, sturdy and the ride is smooth..! Great for a quick trip to the store just roll inside and use the attached basket as your cart..! ❤️ Nice Job Hiboy..!
Five Stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! Thanks for getting this to me in record time..!

Jilbert Sakoian (Bell Gardens, US)

Hiboy ECOM 14 Eco Friendly Fat Tire Electric Scooter

Martin Bross (Indianapolis, US)
Hiboy scooter electric

Thank you ♥️

Gareth Grenville (Phoenix, US)

Hiboy ECOM 14 Eco Friendly Fat Tire Electric Scooter

Sebastian Chavez (Orlando, US)

So the scooter was shipped originally with a defective inner tube but hi boy sent me a new one pretty quick, I have so much fun riding this scooter.

Dear Customer,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. A support ticket has been created and forwarded to our customer service team for resolution. You can expect to receive a response from us.support@hiboy.com within 24 hours. Thank you for choosing Hiboy.

Best regards,

Hiboy Customer Service Team