Have an account?
Log in to check out faster.
Special Offer - S2 only $299.99!
World Car Free Day Sale, Up to 50% off!
Irresistible Offer: S2R Plus Now $399.99 at Its All-Time Lowest Price!
Unbeatable Deal: ECOM 14 for $639.99! Limited Time Only!
Couldn't load pickup availability
With a seamless black and gray design, wide comfortable tires and standing base, this scooter is smooth and durable and will definitely turn heads.
The overall new design, with a top speed of 23mph, will make the ride even more comfortable and fun.
Are you looking for a healthy and enjoyable alternative for your car? Are you in search of a green and clean way to save money everyday? Do you want to have fun in the rush hour commute and create time in your day? Our VE1 Pro Electric Scooter is the perfect last mile solution for urban commuters.
The overall shape and lightweight design of the scooter and the 16-inch tire design of the e-bike make the VE1PRO more comfortable to ride for long periods of time, bringing a new commuting experience.
Equipped with standard bicycle size 16” pneumatic tube tires, Hiboy VE1 PRO Electric Scooter can provide enhanced traction, stability and a smoother ride.
3 Gear Modes(8/16/23Mph) satisfy your different riding styles.You can easily adjust the Gear Mode by pressing the upshift and downshift button.
Just 2 steps to fold this hiboy electric scooter. It's easy to storage in car trunks and other compact spaces.
With 52 knots 48V/10AH big capacity batteries, max travel range of up to 31 miles under specific conditions. 5-6H fast charging.
The design of headlights and taillights allows you to drive safely at night. Front and rear disc brake systems provide better stability while your riding.
Hiboy electric scooters with a 500W brushless motor ensure stable power output. Intelligent power system would automatically reduce your speed to protect and maintain itself.
I've been using the Hiboy VE1 Pro for my daily commute, and it has exceeded my expectations. The scooter is quiet, and smooth, and provides a comfortable ride. The battery life is impressive, and the charging time is reasonable. It's a fantastic alternative to crowded public transportation, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable electric scooter
Your purchase not only supports our business but also motivates us to strive for excellence. Thank you for being part of our journey.
I bought this scooter as a replacement and upgrade to my last Hiboy which had solid tires. The bigger wheels on this are unique. Personally, I like the styling but I really like the ride compared to my last scooter with small wheels that were solid rubber. This scooter doesn’t actually have any suspension but has a way smoother ride thanks to the big wheels. Power seems good and acceleration is good. The throttle is sensitive and takes some mastering but I’ve adapted to it. The motor is in the rear wheel and is louder than my last scooter. It’s not bad though and I’m used to it now. I have about 25 miles on the scooter now, most are short trips of only a few miles. I love the display. It’s completely clear, even in bright sunlight. The battery is brand new so I would assume it would hold a charge well and so far, so good. Overall it’s a good scooter. If you like the styling you won’t be disappointed in the big wheels. Assembly was easy and I like the adjustable handlebars so my shorter family members can adjust to their preference. The dual disc brakes are way better than my last scooter as well. Overall I would recommend this.
I recently upgraded to the Hiboy VE1 Pro a month ago. I will share my thoughts on the product and how it compares to my old scooter. Maybe it will help you make a buying decision.
This scooter was a HUGE upgrade for me. It is better in every way than my old one. I love riding it. I really only have 1 complaint about it which I will address later.
Here are the features that I love:
- Large 16" wheels ride very smooth and are MUCH safer than my old 8" wheels. This scooter takes bumps with ease, whereas every bump felt dangerous on the old scooter.
- Pneumatic tires absorb small bumps and soften large bumps. My old scooter had solid tires which had a very rough ride.
- The footbed is wide so you can ride with your feet next to each other. Do not underestimate how important this is! Spending at least 30 minutes per day on a scooter, it is important to ride in this feet parallel stance. I found that I developed hip pain after riding my old scooter with a right-side-back asymmetrical stance for several weeks. The parallel stance is the best stance you can ride in, and this scooter is specifically designed to be ridden that way. Switching to the feet-together parallel stance got the pain to go away, and allows me to absorb bumps with the leg muscles much easier.
- The disk brakes are very responsive and maximize stopping power. This is important for safe riding in the city. The old scooter could not stop nearly as fast. Stopping power is necessary for a safe ride.
- The 24 mph speed allows me to match the speed of traffic on Market Street. 24 mph feels quite fast. My old scooter topped out at 19mph, and the difference is more noticeable than I expected. I don't think I would want to go much faster as it would start to feel dangerous.
- The dashboard is quite nice and easy to read.
- The 3 "gears" are actually really helpful. I shift into gear 1 when lots of pedestrians are around. I use gear 2 when riding with friends who are on bikes. Gear 3 allows me to dust everyone except cars and exceptionally fast scooters.
- The scooter's headlight is quite powerful and visible. The brake light as well. It also has wheel reflectors for side to side visibility. I like to use a bike light on my backpack as well, but I feel comfortable riding in the dark even without it.
- The bell is powerful and loud. Much better than my last scooter's bell, and much louder.
-I have even been able to ride this scooter down a staircase, like a bike. I don't recommend doing it, but it has the capability.
So what is my 1 complaint?
The scooter is a tight fit in my trunk. My old scooter was smaller and fit easily. This scooter wedges in. It is not a problem for me, but if you plan on transporting the scooter in the back of your car then you will want to verify that it can fit in the trunk before buying it.
I should mention: the assembly was fine if you're good at building things, or experienced with bikes. If not, you might want to get the support of someone who is.
I have to say: I think Hiboy really knocked it out of the park with the VE1 Pro. If you value QUALITY in the products you buy, then this is a solid purchase. The scooter punches above its weight class in terms of price. I think it would be hard to find a higher quality scooter at this price point. This scooter was about double the cost of my last scooter, and is worth every penny in terms of the quality. I would buy this again in a heartbeat.
Wow, this thing is a blast to ride and well worth the investment.
A friend of mine just got an e-scooter so when mine arrived I was excited not only being able to go out riding together but to also compare the differences. Bottom line, I'm so glad I got this one vs. the one he got. Things I liked:
EXCELLENT QUALITY: The build quality of this is excellent. The frame, deck, even the fenders are metal. Not plastic. It was also easy to assemble (30 minutes) and came with all the tools you need.
FAST and STABLE: This thing is fast. 23 mph! Way faster than my buddy's and even with faster speeds the larger wheels made it feels a lot more stable and safer. My buddy's has regular sized wheels and you have to pay a lot of attention to every bump and crack in the road and at higher speeds it felt very unsafe.
WIDE DECK / LARGE AIR FILLED TIRES : This means a very smooth, comfortable ride even when riding through rougher roads or for longer distances. It even went through gravel and grassy areas just fine. My friend wasn't able to do that on his.
Bottom line: My friend is jealous of the one I got. This may have been a little more money than his and it's larger size means it may not be as compact, but this e-scooter was a better build quality and went faster, further and was more fun by it's versatility in the multiple types of terrain it can maneuver through. The larger size also meant the ride was so much smoother and safer even at higher speeds. If you haven't 'scooted' yet, try it out. I've experienced my city from a whole new and exhilarating perspective. I wish I would of got one years ago. Everyone (from teenagers to 50 year olds) in the neighborhood that test rode it enjoyed it.
I've tried a few electric scooters before, but the Hiboy VE1 Pro stands out in terms of quality and performance. The 16-inch wheels provide excellent traction, and the suspension system absorbs bumps and vibrations effectively. The scooter is also lightweight and easy to fold, making it convenient for storage and transportation.
Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are grateful for the opportunity to serve you. Thank you for being a valued customer.
Choose the ID of the Quiz you want to render (automatic popup):